||Orson Pratt's Works
"Series of Pamphlets"
||Utah Lighthouse Ministry
||Photcopy of Originals
LDS Apostle Pratt's defense of Mormon teachings along with Apostle Taylor's
famous denial of polygamy in 1850.
Table of Contents
- Divine Authority, or the question, Was Joseph Smith sent of God?
- Kingdom of GodPart I.
- Kingdom of GodPart II.
- Kingdom of GodPart III.
- Kingdom of GodPart IV.
- Remarkable Visions
- New Jerusalem, or the Fulfilment of Modern Prophecy
Second Series: Divine Authenticity of the Book of Mormon
- To Expect more Revelation is not Unscriptural
- To Expect more Revelation is not Unreasonable
- More Revelation is Indispensably Necessary
- First, For the Calling of Officers in the Church
- Secondly, To Point out the Duties of the Officers of the Church
- Thirdly, To Comfort, Reprove, and Teach the Church
- Fourthly, To Unfold to the Church the Future
- The Bible alone an Insufficient Guide
- Evidences of the Book of Mormon and Bible Compared
- The Book of Mormon confirmed by Miracles
- Prophetic Evidence in Favour of the Book of Mormon
- Reply to Pamphlet printed at Glasgow with the "Approbation of Clergymen
of different Denominations," entitled "Remarks on Mormonism."
- Absurdities of Immaterialism, or a Reply to the Rev. T. W. P. Taylder's Pamphlet,
entitled "The Materialism of the Mormons, or Latter-day Saints, Examined and
- Great First Cause, or the Self-Moving Forces of the Universe
- Elder Gibson's Discussion
- Elder Taylor's Discussion
Authors Only | Authors with Titles | Titles
by Category | Titles Only
Home | FAQs
| What's New | Topical Index | Testimony
| Newsletters | Online Resources | Online Books | Booklist
| Order/Contact | Email
| Other Websites