||A Mormon's Unexpected Journey Vol. 2
Finding the Grace I Never Knew
From back cover:
Picking up where she left off in Volume One, Carma Naylor continues her compelling story as she compares Mormonism to the true gospel of Jesus Christ.
Table of Contents
A Note to My LDS Readers
Summary of Volume 1: A Mormon's Unexpected Journey
Section One: The Light of God's Word That Gives Hope
- Breaking Point
- Hanging on to Faith
- The Continued Nightmare
- "By Their Fruit You Shall Know Them."
- The Book of Abraham: A Fair Test for Joseph Smith
Section Two: The Light of God's Grace That Saves
- Why the Cross?
- The Lord Gives and the Lord Takes Away
- God's Grace—a Gift, or Earned?
- New Discoveries
- A Day to Remember
- "Who Do You Say I Am?"
- Washed in the Temple or Washed by the Blood?
Section Three: The Light of Truth That Gives Deliverance
- Pulling Down Strongholds
- Who Belongs to Jesus?
- The Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith's Enviroment
- Peep Stones and Slippery Treasures
- Honestly Facing Contradictions
- Would God Send His Children to Hell?
Section Four: The Light of Faith That Gives Freedom
- Trouble and Distress
- From Darkness to Light
- Jesus, Our High Priest Forever
- Come Out of Her, My People
- The New Covenant and the Law of Polygamy
- Our Need for Unending Grace
- Making Sense of It All
- Climbing My Mountain with God
Epilogue: A Farewell to My Dad
- Appendix To Chapter Seven Chart: The Christian View of the Fall Contrasted with The Mormon View of the Fall
- Appendix To Chapter Fifteen Chart: In or Out of the Kingdom
- Appendix To Chapter Twenty-Two Chart: A Biblical Comparison of the Levitical and Melchizedek Priesthoods
- Are All Saved?
- Statements Made by LDS Prophets and Leaders Regarding the African Race
- Understanding the Witness of the Book of Mormon
- Examining LDS Attempts to Defend the Book of Abraham
- LDS Prophets Teach That Men Can Become Gods
- LDS Quotes Stating Works Are Necessary for Salvation
- Where Is Christ's True Church?
- Two Fundamental Reasons I Rejected Seventh-day Adventism as God's "Remnant Church."
- Was Jesus Begotten in the Flesh?
- Is the Gift of the Holy Ghost Given by the Laying On of Hands?
- More False Prophecies
- Similarities Between the Book of Mormon and Other Writings of Joseph Smith's Day
- The Book of Mormon Contradicts Mormonism Concerning the Godhead
- The Most Correct Book?
- Is the LDS Church Organized the Same as Christ's Original Church?
- What Does It Mean to Be Sanctified?
- A Comparison: Can Mormonism Be Considered One with Biblical Christianity?
Authors Only | Authors with Titles | Titles by Category | Titles Only
Home | FAQs
| What's New | Topical Index
| Testimony | Newsletters
| Online Resources | Online Books | Booklist
| Order/Contact | Email
| Other Websites