||Mormonism, Magic and Masonry
||Jerald and Sandra Tanner
||Utah Lighthouse Ministry
||Digital Book Version Available
A study of the influence of magic and Masonry on Joseph Smith and his family.
Pictures of Smith's Jupiter talisman and the Hyrum Smith magic parchments.
Table of Contents
- The Smith's Magic Material
- Joseph Smith's Magic Talisman
- Hyrum Smith's Magic Paraphernalia
- Comparing Hyrum Smith's Material with Magic Sources
- Concern Over the Smiths' Possession of Magic Material
- The Influence of Magic and Masonry
- Joseph Smith Learned Magic From His Parents
- "The Faculty of Abrac"
- Seer Stones
- "The Rod of Aaron"
- Joseph Smith's Magic Circles
- Blood Sacrifices for the Demons
- The Providential Murder of Harper
- Slipping Treasures and the Book of Mormon
- The Guardian of the Treasure
- Forged Mormon Documents
- Gold Plates in Magic and Masonry
- The Legend of Enoch's Gold Plate
- The Only Reasonable Conclusion
- Appendix A
- The Question of Satanic Influence in the Book of Mormon and in the Temple
- Is Mormon an Infernal Name?
- Further Information on Mormo
- Does the Book of Mormon Have "A Familiar Spirit"?
- Do the Mormons Call Upon Lucifer in Their Temple Ceremony?
- Oaths in the Temple Ceremony
- Pentagrams on the Temples
- Spiritualism and the Temple
- Appendix B
- A Photographic Reproduction of the Legend of Enoch's Gold Plate from the 1802 The
Authors Only | Authors with Titles | Titles
by Category | Titles Only
Home | FAQs
| What's New | Topical Index | Testimony
| Newsletters | Online Resources | Online Books | Booklist
| Order/Contact | Email
| Other Websites